MAINTAINING YOUR VENEERS
Porcelain veneers are beautiful and strong, but like your natural teeth, it should be taken care of.
The lifespan of the porcelain veneers will depend on the care you take. They can provide long-lasting cosmetic solutions.
- Use non-abrasive toothpaste
- Avoid biting extremely hard substances such as ice cubes, hard candy, bones, bottle caps etc
- Avoid food that can stain for instance coffee, tea, wine
- Avoid nail biting
- Wearing a mouth guard while playing contact sports or if you grind your teeth at night
- Visit your dentist for regular dental care