A bridge is used to replace missing teeth permanently.
A dental bridge is made up of 2 or more dental crowns on adjacent teeth (known as abutments). The part, which replaces a missing, is known as a “pontic”.
Dental bridges are much more aesthetic pleasing and more comfortable than removable dentures.
They help to maintain face shape, prevent teeth from drifting, restore chewing, speaking ability and your smile.
A dental bridge can be used on natural teeth and dental implants.
The process of getting your dental bridge involves 2 to 3 visits.
The Dental Studio also uses all ceramic dental restorations that are strong and aesthetic pleasing.
The process entails:
- Tooth preparation to remove decay, damage and create a good foundation
- An impression (mould) is taken restoration
- A temporary restoration is placed
- The final restoration is created in the dental laboratory
- The dental bridge is checked for fit and aesthetics and is cemented